DISC DRILLS GRAVITY SEEDERS
Available in triple, double or single disc models, Duncan's Enviro disc range provides the ultimate contour-hugging performance with minimal soil disturbance for enhanced seed to soil contact and superior germination on undulating ground.
Both air and gravity delivery systems are available.
The Duncan Ag name is synonymous with quality, durability and innovation. They have a comprehensive range of over 14 seeders - each built to the same exacting standards that has been with Duncan since 1865.
As the ultimate multi-seeder the Enviro 3000e features a triple disc system with opening turbo tilth discs followed by narrow v-spacing discs for better ground penetration. The ground following parallelogram system allows consistent seed depth placement in uneven sowing conditions.
- Electric drive for accurate and even sowing, with a variation of sowing rates at the touch of a button
- Drawbar ram for easy adjustment
- Radar for accurate area count
- Weather skirts to cover the seeder units
- Sowing width equals transport width
- Mud guards
- Weigh kit
- Safety chains.
With independent front and rear discs for maximised ground contact the Enviro 740 is excellent for drilling over undulating ground. Fitted press wheels control seed depth over the entire sowing area, for enhanced soil to seed contact and moisture retention.
- Variable speed gearbox
- Electronic hectare meter
- Weigh kit
- Weather skirts to cover seeder units
- Free wheeling hub
- Safety chains and road lights
- Dual boxes
- Front & rear loading platform
- Tractor grip tyres.